Info for your headshot session
What do I wear for my session?
- Always bring clothes that match your style and personality. E.g. as a financial agent, a blazer and shirt or suit will likely be the most appropriate.
- Your headshot represents you. If you typically wear a blazer and a shirt instead of a suit, no need to wear a suit for the photo session.
- Avoid black clothes or white clothes, they tend to lose detail in some photographs.
- Stay away from clothes with busy patterns. Solid colors are best.
- Make sure any clothes that you bring are clean and neatly pressed. This goes double for collared shirts and suits. The camera picks up a lot more detail than you think.
- For headshots your lower half won't make it into the pictures, so the choice of pants etc is not of crucial importance.
- Stay away from clothes that are too tight or uncomfortable.
- Be rested and drink plenty of water the day before your shoot, it is amazing for your skin!
- Accessories like necklaces and earrings are fine. Again, they should represent how you typically look.
- Any color is great for tops, but remember that bright colors can draw away from your face, so pick something muted that matches your eye color and skin tone.
How will I get access to my images?
You may select your favorite image(s) already at the end of your session. Otherwise your photos will be uploaded to an online gallery where you can select your favorite(s) in an easy way. Those images will be hand edited for final usage and made ready for download or emailed to you.
The session fee includes one photo that will come in both print and web-ready resolution. Either after the session or beforehand you can choose multiple images at additional costs.